Since 1997, we have worked with agricultural producers, grain elevators, ethanol facilities, as well as hog and cattle producers across the Midwest. This has allowed Paragon to develop an additional resource for you, comprised of both buyers and sellers throughout the region. We understand the challenges grain producers when attempting to find the best bid for grain. We provide you with a resource that helps you insure that you are getting the most out of your grain sales… and best of all… we provide this with no up-front costs or fees. There are no obligations, no contracts to sign, no complicated agreements… we assist you in getting bids on your grain and the choice is yours to accept or decline.
How Our Grain Merchandising Program Works
Paragon’s program is designed to be simple and effective. We assist you in two ways:
- Proactively calling you when we receive an attractive bid in your area.
- Utilizing our network of producers and buyers to locate bids when you call us looking to move grain.
That’s it…it’s that simple. You pay us nothing up-front, and it costs nothing to receive bids from us, even if you do not accept them. What do we need from you? All we need to know is who you are, what you raise, and whether you have grain on-hand…that’s it! The bids we quote you have already factored in our fee and we only make money if we provide you with an attractive bid that is agreeable to you — if not, we make nothing.
Simple. We only “win” if you “win.”
Customers Benefit from The Paragon Difference
Unlike most grain buyers (whose job is to buy your grain at the lowest price so that they can sell it at a higher price for a profit), our job is to use our resources to provide you the best price that is available.
- With over 1600 customers in the Midwest PGM has the relationships, experience and expertise to help you market your cash grain more effectively and efficiently.
- The ability to “pool” your cash grain sales with other producers to potentially increase the price you ultimately receive.
- A service that calls you when an opportunity arises to sell at a premium.
- An independent resource to call when you are needing cash flow and one that will work to get you the best price for your grain.
- Free market updates via text
- Free daily commentary